Intelligent electricity meter RiM
Intelligent power meters RiM 384.01/2, RiM 384.02/2 are multifunctional devices and are designed to measure active, reactive and apparent electrical energy, as well as active, reactive and apparent power, phase current and linear voltage in three-phase three-wire electrical networks of alternating current of industrial frequency with an isolated neutral voltage of 6/10 kV, depending on the version.
- Located directly on the power line 6/10 KV (protection against theft);
- Meter archives the records;
- Work both autonomously and as part of CSE AIIS;
- Meter data and parameters are protected with a 2-level password;
- High resistance to mechanical, climatic and electromagnetic influences;
- Monitors the quality of electrical energy at the established voltage and frequency deviation according to GOST 13109-97, GOST P51317.4.30-2008;
- When fixing event «Excess of the installed load capacity threshold» , device in addition to sending SMS messages, sends a message to the official radio channel RF1, which can be used to implement the function of disconnecting the load of the consumer;
- Meter have a tariffer operating on the time signals of GPS/GLONASS satellites, and implement multi-tariff accounting of active electrical energy in the time tariff zones;
- For configuration, parameterization and local data interchange, meter uses: – RF1 interface, which works together with MT up to 100 m from IPWE; – GSM/GPRS modem;
- Inter-term interval of 10 years.